POCO F1

POCO F1 (6GB+64GB) - ₹20,999
POCO F1 (6GB+128GB) - ₹23,999
POCO F1 (8GB+256GB) - ₹28,999
POCO F1 Armoured Edition (8GB+256GB) - ₹29,999

Great pricing. Remains to be seen how many ads would they push to recover the costs.

Poco F1 on Flipkart

Isn't plastic good wrt dents and scratches?

They could have charged few bucks extra to give armored edition in every model, top model to get is over kill with the specs.

It's undoubtedly gonna bring down OnePlus pricing which has been rising from 25k bracket to 35k now.

Source

c9uGOkc.png

I am tempted to get it to upgrade from Nexus 5x, because of lack of storeage in this 16gb varient, other wise Nexus 5x works great , but gonna wait for pixel launch

pixel 3 is basically a doa right now based on all the leaks. as of now, it seems to offer nothing exceptional of value. sure the camera would be great. but you would pay 30K extra for a better camera? unless of course, they price pixel 3 in the 30-40K range which is unlikely to happen.

Yup, but I tweeted Google to take out budget phone and after couple of days it came in news there might be 3 pixels with one budget one..let's see not really in hurry to upgrade as such, also I find the Poco is heavy side because of battery, 5x is 130gms and Poco is 180gms, 5x feels like a feather to hold 😀

there are not going to be many phones with 5 inch display apparently. so it seems unlikely you would find many options in lightweight segment.

tbh, i am not entirely happy with the battery life on my pixel 2. would have been better if it had a bigger battery even if it weighed 20 grams more.