plzz HELP ME as my account was hacked

hardrocking04

ISP
bsnl
my account was hacked earlier and now i have got it back n has changed my password.. HACKER HAS USED MY ACCOUNT AND MY USAGE TELLS THAT ..but i want to ask that as he had uploaded all from his bsnl landline wire as only username n password was mine .. so for this does all the usage will be uploaded to my TELEPHONE BILL or IT will be loaded to his account as he has used his own LANDLINE WIRE.. and does there any methood to catch him

i THINK the usage will be shown on your account and yes, there would be an easy way to catch him but that would depend on how well you convince the bsnl authorities to consider investigation. they might even blame you for possibly leaking your account info.

talk to some senior bsnl official explaining him that it wasn't your fault your account got hacked & that bsnl should investigate.you can also say in between that you are thinking about filing a police report for this as it is a cyber crime & most probably your bill should get corrected.

@/hardrocking04/
Welcome to broadbandforum.co
Since you are able to change your UserID password,
you should check your usage account for the period you were "hacked"..
BSNL will not agree to wild complaints, and you should show some data.
Are you using a unprotected wireless router ? Give the modem and router models.
UPDATE; 0726AM
Para two : Post by @whitestar_999

https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/32608-bsnl-wierd-usagecounter-billing-will-i-charged-plz-help/#post221996
See this post and find the MAC address of the "hacker"
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/3704/portalmacaddressreportug1.jpg

all the usage will be uploaded to my TELEPHONE BILL or IT will be loaded to his account ..............
See the Total Summary on the top of the usage page.

my account was hacked earlier and now i have got it back n has changed my password.. HACKER HAS USED MY ACCOUNT AND MY USAGE TELLS THAT ..but i want to ask that as he had uploaded all from his bsnl landline wire as only username n password was mine .. so for this does all the usage will be uploaded to my TELEPHONE BILL or IT will be loaded to his account as he has used his own LANDLINE WIRE.. and does there any methood to catch him

why dont you check your account usage and see it !

@members/hardrocking04/
No point in repeating the same problem with a different thread title.
If answers/suggestions/solutions did not satisfy, continue in the same thread, explaining what action you took, so that others can give ideas.
Make a screen shot of your "Hacked" usage page.
Post it here showing the details.
Take a print out for later arguments with A.O.
I think whitestar_999 has explained how to get the MAC address of alleged "HACKER" from the usage details.
https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/32617-plzz-help-me-my-account-hacked/#post222007

I would suggest submitting a formal complaint. They will forward the complain to the necessary NIB. NIB people will look into your account logs and will be able to find out the user who misused your account. And he will be suitable billed.