• Thread starter Rausham
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 4,087
R

Rausham

ISP
Bsnl
Send it to"[email protected]"If Customer care recive more than 500 copies of these email with differnet subcribers name & dishtv 100% changes there packages to the previus one or Rs300/- without any add on package & multi room Rs125 with all channls it is said by seniour manager of Dishtv to me, when i was forwarded my call to the their seniour. Plz Forward My request to the Concern department, Managing director & CEO of dishtv zee network Pvt LTD.Respected Sir,I am Mr.------------Vc No. ---------------Today we all DISHTV Subcribers are very very happy & we have no word for explain this .Because 1] Dishtv has increases their monthly package subcriptions From Rs.300/- to Rs350/- By separating MAXI package into CNBC Pack Rs.25/- , SAHARA Pack Rs.25/-,2] Dish tv multi room price is also increases from Rs.100 to Rs125 then finally Rs.150/month, Which is very very less & this is the very very good news for dishtv Subcribers as Dishtv increase this Price more than Rs50/-3] In Dish tv, multi room connection,, Following channels will not be available, even after paying Rs150/month. So this is also good news for dishtv Subcribers.EspnStar SportsStar CricketBoomerangMGM TCMSahara one FilmyCNBC AwaazCNBC 18CNN IBN4] In Dish Tv ,Addition of All latest channels is also very very fast than other DTH Service providers Like Color,Neo Sports,Neo cricket, Q tv, Firangi, Bindass, UTV Movies, Tez, 9x, NDTV imagine, Good Times, Metro Nations , As these all channels are only available with dishtv. while these channels are still not available on others DTH Service providers like Tata Sky, Big Tv, SUN DTH. These all channels are avialable on DISHTV from the first day of their lauching whithout any extra costs.Ex. Color Channls,9x,5] We are also happy with GRACE CHARGE of Rs.25/- as it is the chance of paying extra more Rs25/month. Now we can pay more for every month.6] For watching all 190 channels on dishtv we have require monthly subscription of Rs.375 which is Rs75 less than previous subscription of Rs.300/monthYou are Requeted that Plz increase more price ,as Rs375 is too less for middle class persons. Increase Monthly Subcription upto Rs400-450(all channl ) we have lot of money for paying to the dishtv .We all Subcribers are very thanksfull to dishtv, for increase in Multi tv Monthly Subcription, separating of CNBC,CNN ibn ,Sahara, Sports channels from maxi pack, Adding latest channels like Color,Bindass,Neo Sports on Maxi package of dishtv, applying grace charge .we was waiting for thisFor a long time & finally Dishtv have done it.Hope you will sincerely work on my Requset & doing work to Increase Monthly Subcription upto Rs400-450(all channl ) as we have lot of money for paying to the dishtv . ThanksPlz don’t Send Automatic Email,Send directly Replay after Forwarding My Request To concern department.Send it to"[email protected]"