Plz post! Wht's the max speed on the unlimited all time MTNL Delhi plan (TriB Unlimited@Rs.799pm)

• Thread starter Thread starter gr8salil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,418

gr8salil

ISP
MTNL TriB Unlimited, 2Mbps
Hi!I am on the TriB Unlimited plan @ Rs.799pm, since 3 months.I get speeds upto 2Mbps = 2048Kbps ~ 220KBps :thumbsup:Recently my speed got reduced to 256kbps ~ 30KBps 🙁A sharp fall, i can't live with this slow speed cuz i got used to 2Mbps and use even faster connections at times elsewhere. 😢Is this normal or should i get my speed increased?MTNL users please share your max download speeds. :redface:

This is the speed that you should get 😛You must have migrated from some 2mbps plan to this one so the speed wouldn't have changed but now its back to what it should be and you cant complain 🙂

yes, u were extremely lucky that u got 2mbps for 3 months while u were only supposed to get 256kbps..so be happy wid what u r getting now, if u want 2mbps then think about migrating to 749NU plan...but u will get only 1.25 GB download at day time.

Aww, man this sux bigtime! 🙁Are u absolutely sure about this? I have seen another person who opted for the same plan with a new MTNL connection and was getting 2Mbps.He has now shifted to some other plan, so i can't say much.My usage has been around 60 gigs a month 😗Now I can't do that! :wall:All this happened when i had 2 reset my modem to its factory settings because i screwed up forwarding ports for azureus and had to reconfigure the router using help frm the MTNL executive.Is that what triggered everything or it was done by MTNL on purpose? Can't i undo this somehow? I also use a 7Mbps line somewhere else and even 2Mbps started to appear slow to me 😢