Plz help

• Thread starter Thread starter saini1987
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,646

saini1987

ISP
dial up
I have just seen on my settop box cover that it has cpability of getting c band & ku band signals from settelites.Please anybody give me the frequency details of lemen tv and manoranjan tv like Symbol rate, tp fre. and 22k etc...........Can I receive these signals from the settelite?plz help

Lemon TV: Connectivity
Manoranjan TV: Manoranjan TV:thumb:

I am only getting singnals of Tata Sky scrambled channels not manoranjan tv, lemon tv, space toon etc from insat 4a.The signals of tata sky are of insat 4a sattelite?How to get the remainong channels?I am not getting the frequency 3725 26666 h, 3756 13333 h,How to get these signals ? please tell me...........

First of all, if you have 60 cm ku band dish, the chances are very less. 1. you need one C-Band universal LNB to receive C band channels.2. Dish Antenna - 90 cm / 120 cm, I managed to get 5 satellite signals including C band by 120 cm dish antenna.there are some satellite dish antenna available in market with 2 lnb (one KU one C band) fitting options. you will also need "DiSEqC Switch" With the help of this switch you can use both LNBs alongwith single receiver. One dish i had named Apana DTH.

You can't get with 60cms dish. You need atleast 90cms dish then offset feed, Cband lnb etc.,. Better by a 6ft prime focus and get those channels.