Plz help - Wrong timings

• Thread starter Thread starter crazy_guy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,757

crazy_guy

Hi, I am using bsnl home 500 plan. My service records in usage is displaying wrong time of login and logout. I have complained in bsnl office but of no use. Please help

Do you mean that the service records show that you have used the internet when you are actually not using it?If that is the case make sure that no one else apart from was using it. Bcoz it happened to my uncle once. his office guy was using the net with out his knowledgeAnd also make sure that your neighbour is not taking a parallel connection from you telephone line 😀 .

No its not like that........Only i am using it.But the server is logging wrong times.Suppose i login for 1 min. and then logout then after i login again and see then it displays the wrong time.I am afraid if bsnl charges for free hours (2-8) too.

Originally posted by crazy_guy@Oct 6 2005, 10:33 PM
No its not like that........

Only i am using it.

But the server is logging wrong times.

Suppose i login for 1 min. and then logout then after i login again and see then it displays the wrong time.

I am afraid if bsnl charges for free hours (2-8) too.
[snapback]27604[/snapback]
[/quote]
I posted have a post stating similar problem. I talked to DOT(BSNL) officials. the login and logout time has a 5:30 - 6:00 hour discrepency. They assured me that the problem would be corrected shortly. Even they were not able to give me a sure reply as to when the problem would be solved or about the recalculation of download usage for free time (2:00 to 7:59). Meanwhile, keep ur fingers crossed.
Moreover, the total usage being shown on the usage pages is not accounting the free usage and is showing the totals only.