plz help me about 749 night unlimited connection urgently

• Thread starter Thread starter varunshah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2,405
heh heh! dis is something new!:evil:
i agree with varun! no harm in posting in two forums! 🙂
varun, please provide more details: like:
register.bol.net.in what does it show? plz upload two screen shots: one of \"account summary\" and one of \"view services\" so that the members can really help you efficiently!

thanks mate :thumbsup:

register.bol.net is not working for me

i called 1504 and they told me logon to WEB SELF CARE

from that site i gave that information

they might have neglected ur usage from 1st to 17th, when did u give request to activate 749 NU plan?

this is my new broadband connection and i requested for this on 28th of july

and got connection on 1st of august

u r a lucky man, there must have been a problem in counting so usage not billed, dont worry it wont get billed in ur next bill.U've got less than d expected bill, because on 749, minimum expected bill is 1000 Rs p/m.Dont call CC and bring their attention to that mistake, just relax and enjoy! But now onwards keep in mind that start ur router only after 12.02 and restart it before 8 am, so ur day download limit will not be exceeded!

u r a lucky man, there must have been a problem in counting so usage not billed, dont worry it wont get billed in ur next bill.
U've got less than d expected bill, because on 749, minimum expected bill is 1000 Rs p/m.
Dont call CC and bring their attention to that mistake, just relax and enjoy!

But now onwards keep in mind that start ur router only after 12.02 and restart it before 8 am, so ur day download limit will not be exceeded!

thanks buddy :cool2:

i will take care of that 😛