plz fix this forum and include create post and reply post icon for guests

• Thread starter Thread starter sTrOnTiaBOnd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,428
S

sTrOnTiaBOnd

First i cannot see the text select blinking icon.Plz fix this and secondly plz bring back create new post and reply icons.I am not logged on 24\7 and delete my cookies everytime i exit firefox.Previously i had to just click reply button and it would take to to login page and after that automatically take me to the thread.now i have to first log on and then goto the thread where i want to reply.Same with create new post.plz admin bring it back and fix the text select blinker.It does not blink and i cannot see the text select blinker.I have to write blindly.

Hey.. you forgot to add - Issues in Public Interest - at the beginning of the title.

ok. i am not sure why the post buttons have disappeared if you are not logged in. but i can see 'Reply With Quote' option which you can use to get to the login page and continue to posting page. might work for you.

Yeah but what about only reply.I dont want to reply with quote and i love to see the create new thread icon back.plz admin this is a hassle.I remember i had to plead with you to have the latest posts table.plz

But admin cant you bring back post new thread icon that was there before.

if vB made this change in their template like what i assume they did. no. i am not fond of tempering with templates because the changes are usually always gone whenever i upgrade the forum software.