• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,383

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
,hi guys,,,.... i bought a new Tata Sky connection recently.... i purchased it on 9-7-07... in a electronics shop which i bought it, they said installation charge should be paid here. and i paid... got 3 months free recharge card two people came for installtion .. installed.... and activated... they said to recharge after 1 day time .. and i recharged... after 1 day i got an alert.... balance is o.oo , recharge due date 11-7-07, .... i was quite shocked to see what this is... 🙁🙁 can enybody tell what this is.... or will i get a new alert? after sometime ?thnx

hi guys,,,.... i bought a new Tata Sky connection recently.... i purchased it on 9-7-07... in a electronics shop which i bought it, they said installation charge should be paid here. and i paid... got 3 months free recharge card

two people came for installtion .. installed.... and activated... they said to recharge after 1 day time .. and i recharged... after 1 day i got an alert.... balance is o.oo , recharge due date 11-7-07, .... i was quite shocked to see what this is... 🙁🙁 can enybody tell what this is.... or will i get a new alert? after sometime ?

thnx,

U better ask the customer care guys!! It should solve ur problem instantly!! No worries mann!! Blast the elctronics shop guy otherwise!!
Callin CC should solve ur problem... No worries!!🙂

The same thing happened to me. But, we will be able to watch it for 3 months free. We might get an alert afterwards.

The same thing happened to me. But, we will be able to watch it for 3 months free. We might get an alert afterwards.

ok thnx dude... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

hi guys,,,.... i bought a new Tata Sky connection recently.... i purchased it on 9-7-07... in a electronics shop which i bought it, they said installation charge should be paid here. and i paid... got 3 months free recharge card

two people came for installtion .. installed.... and activated... they said to recharge after 1 day time .. and i recharged... after 1 day i got an alert.... balance is o.oo , recharge due date 11-7-07, .... i was quite shocked to see what this is... 🙁🙁 can enybody tell what this is.... or will i get a new alert? after sometime ?

thnx,

Hey ***** are you from Chennai? If yes which part of chennai.😗

I am residing near ********. I thought you are residing near to my house as they also bought Tata Sky the date yous specified.