Pls Help

• Thread starter Thread starter Reverse
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 4,197

Reverse

Hey ppl,Iam new 2 BB forum,i need u r help.Iam frm Thakur complex(kandivli) ,mumbai.I had some bad experience's wth the ISP's in my aera.I used Hathway fr a yr or so and discntd it as speeds kept on falling wth constant dwnloads.Thn i switchd to sifybb,it was my wrst nightmare the local CTO was a useless retard who didnt knw anythng about netwrking so 12 days/mnth the net was dwn.Now i have discntd sify as well.Now i need a good ISP providing 512 kbps line with good dwnload speeds(as i dwnload atleast 5gb/week)and less or no dwntimes.I contacted Exactt they say they need permission to put sme antenna as the last connct the have is 1.2 kms frm my place,and have never turned up.Anyone frm thakur complex or neaby please help

Originally posted by Reverse@Nov 7 2005, 11:11 AM
Now i need a good ISP providing 512 kbps line with good dwnload speeds(as i dwnload atleast 5gb/week)and less or no dwntimes.
Haha mate where were you all this time? 512Kbps connection with no downtimes and 20GB transfer (min) per month?! :blink: ROTFLMAO.....

Dude, most of us are still stuck with sucky 64Kbps connections. Any connection abouve that has download caps. No ISP provides anything about 256Kbps. There are ISPs like MTNL, BSNL providing 512Kbps connections but thats subject to a lot of "terms". Your best choice would be exatt. Just hound them until they give you a connection. The second choice is to move to south Bombay and ask for an iGate connection 😉

Ya i guess Exactt is only option left.Lol , taking dedicated line would be more cheaper than moving to south mumbai 😛

hey dude, im using hathway for a yr now and i shld say that im pretty satsfied with the conenctivity and dload speeds. y dnt u try it again since u already have a life long registration already done with them. and as far as 512kbps bb, u will be lucky to find any that provide it to u without any data caps. on tat note hathway/airtel comes close they offer 256kbps UL for 990 rs pm. as of now there is nothin better than that in the indian ISP market.

Thx fr the reply dude,iam tryin with airtel and exactt.I'll get response in 1-2 days,lets hope fr the best.

But see to it that the ISP doesnt block ports...

Ya dude i'll keep tht in mind,ty fr the advice.BTW hw mch dwnload speed shuld i expect frm exactt 512 kbps line?

Muhaha,finally my wait pays off.Got a dedicated 1 mbps connct.Check out the speeds ppl.

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/6450/iqara7wq.jpg

holy S*&^#$&this is iqara ? cable internet? 1 mbps dedicated? how much cost per month? ya the DAP screen is like 7 or 8 mbps (unless its a typo and it realy is just 800 kbps

WTF?! Its more like a 7 or 8Mbps line?! Who? How? Where? How much?! ANSWER NOW! 😱

Iqara 1 mbps leased line,contact:IqaraGrnd floor,build no 1-cNirlon complex,Off w.e highwayGoregaon(e)Call center:9892577898Phone:50190000Paid:13k install,5999 Rs pm /unlimited