Pls Help

• Thread starter Thread starter Reverse
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 4,208
sounds like a great deal to me. i had take it if it was available in panchkula 😀

sushubh's new home mumbai i guess 🙂

are you SERIOUS? Are you paying 6000 bucks for a 1Mbps leased line ? Damn you're rich! 😕

its not about being rich. bsnl gives just 10 gigs in that amount for 1 meg line. the point is empowerment. if i can get 1 meg line in like 5000 bucks a month, i had like to start a small company with around 10 people in it.

yeah, i am not saying its all that bad. But 6000 bucks for a 1Mbps leased line is TOO MUCH. And besides its for home use. For a business they would charge much more!

i think its a great deal! who gives away 1mbps lines for just rs.6000 anyway? Ive heard leased lines of 2mbps for 3lacs a month ! Yes..its just for home use, but he could download a LOT...MTNL gives DSL 7199 ..12gb d/l limit and 512kbps speed..compared to that..this is awesome..provided it is unlimited..

Cool deal... 1 mbps unlimited, normally I would think about lacks per month not 5000. Good thing is you are actually getting that sped.

Look again! He is getting speeds of 800-900KBps which translates to 7-8Mbps NOT 1Mbps!

Too good 2 b true... thouh it might be due to squid or some other transparent cache.