• Thread starter Thread starter anushka
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 12,137

anushka

ISP
dataone
It doesnt work.
anyway Im using opera instead ie but problem isstill the same.

it shows:

url:- http://10.241.0.195/noCookie.jsp

Sorry, you cannot access portal because your explore is not Cookie-enabled.

Please set your exploreCookie-enabled, and access portal again!

now what I've to do can some1 pls help me on this issue.

i don't know about opera .....but this is what u do in internet explorer.1.open Internet explorer2.from tools in the menu bar open internet options (the last one)3.Go to the privacy tab and change the setting to medium4 ok to exitthis should solve the problem ...if not reply

another suggestion for you try this if it works ...then its OK or else you may have to reinstall your OSgo to IE tools security tab >select internet >default level..then go to the last tab Advance restore default...Do this above step it may work out....if not i am afraid ....you may take professional help...all i can say that this is not the error of the portal page ...but browser settings.

Man !! Dont advise poeple to reinstall their OS for the silliest of the reasons.!!Thats the mentality cultivated due to half baked info given by so called "Computer Engineers" who assemble and service computers.They are ready to formay customers' PC's at the drop of a hat and charge them a bomb for it. And please no personal offence meant to Kambui.BTW do give it a try with Firefox too.

i know what you mean aniketvb......but this problem is very simple one....it doesn't require a format.....thats the last step.....but firefox won't open the portal page.....its only for IE (i know that sucks!)....and i know some uses takes time to adopt...so give our friend here a little time to adopt .

Use only Internet Explorerand just put this 10.241.0.195 in address bar and hit enter.Otherwise delete "nocookies.jsp" from the address bar and hit enter.

Try using firefox with the IE Tab extension to render the page. It works fine for me. Also when IE gives you the error message look for a small icon like a cookie with a block sign on the status bar near the right end.Double click it, and the Privacy Report dialog box opens.Here select the site's address, click on summary and select 'Always allow this site to use cookies' and finally click OK. That ought to solve your problem amd btw the portal doesnt support Opera. 😉

Well Somebody (sorry I just overlooked your name friend) advised to type the IP address without the text & He is absolutely right it works on any browser. The No cookie problem happens when you clear the private data while leaving Opera. In case of IE u can do the following : Open the IE browser > Tools > Internet option > Privacy > advanced > Override automatic cookie handling > first party cokie (accept) > third party cookie (Accept) And sometimes our MAHAN BSNL network just faces trifling problems then only almighty helps (Just like now 9/10/2008 7:43 am)

@member/billamama/
Welcome to broadbandforum.co
And sometimes our MAHAN BSNL network just faces trifling problems then only almighty helps (Just like now 9/10/2008 7:43 am)

This thread : like reading a very old newspaper for some information.
Any way what ever info posted, are still valid and no drastic changes.
PARA TWO:
1.BSNL has added more portals for IP users 59.xx.xx.xx.
All listed in DATAFox add on and also new site for users with IP 117.xx.xx.xx
2. I have tried to list all usage programs , in this thread.
https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/22290-bsnl-broadband-billing-problems/#post184528 Page 7 post 69.
3. other portals:
10.240.0.195 ( you are not able to access access now )
bbservice.bsnl.in ( for users with IP 117.xx.xx.xx)
http://www.dataone.in/
Hope this helps , and others who access this thread.