Pls Help! How to automate Hathway 24 online cyberoam login?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sandy6ix
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 5,289
ISP
Hathway Broadband
I use hathway broadband in pune PCMC region. when ever i try to access internet, 24 online page popups and asks for a login page. I actually setup wireless router(static IP) and use internet in lappy, mobile and PS3.
Problem is i'm unable to use internet continuously. After successful login, net works for sometime and logs out. This is frustrating. To resume, again i need to login through lappy or my mobile.
I tried Auto Hathway Authentication & Hathway login apps but could not succeed.
This is the login link: http://192.168.10.1/24online/servlet/CyberoamHTTPClient
Any better suggestions? Pls help me out.

It can be done with selenium. If you have any programming background you can give it a try. Out of curiosity can you tell me if the the logout occurs at fixed intervals or is it random?

hno3 said:
It can be done with selenium. If you have any programming background you can give it a try. Out of curiosity can you tell me if the the logout occurs at fixed intervals or is it random?
Sorry, i dont have any programming background. Can i get some ready solution?
Coming to the logout, sometimes it occurs at fixed intervals.. some times even for every five mins it logs out 🙁

5 mins logout seems a service provider problem. For scripts you try selenium IDE Firefox add on it has a record and play button thing which generates script for you.