Pls check and tell me.I need this info.

• Thread starter Thread starter A.Pradeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 7,885
yes they are keep on changing the size

most of the guys had sent an complaint but i havent sent anything regarding vc no flashing simultaneously but now a days the vc box appears in my screen rarely:dance: this was the first thing i am proud to be a TS cust:thumbsup:

most of the guys had sent an complaint but i havent sent anything regarding vc no flashing simultaneously but now a days the vc box appears in my screen rarely:dance: this was the first thing i am proud to be a TS cust:thumbsup:

But flashing of VC number itself is insulting for genuine customers like us 🙁 It is used to find who is stealing.

Its good and i have also noticed that the duration of the VC number flashing is reduced........

They are flashing the VC Number for every 15min in Tata Sky.But in SunDirect they are flashing for every 40 minutes😕

They are flashing the VC Number for every 15min in Tata Sky.But in SunDirect they are flashing for every 40 minutes😕
May be TS is three times more prone to piracy as compared to SD; at least in TS's opinion.

EAST OR WEST TS IS THE WORST:thumbsup:
What about North & South..........😛? Is TS best or Worst in North & South:hysterical:? You have answered for East and West....... Now you need to anwer for North or South.......:hysterical:

Mr. srinitheultimate posted that east or west TS is the worst. He has conveyed us that East or West TS is the worst and wanted to know from him on the same about North & South too..........