PLEx and what not

• Thread starter Thread starter guyaborad
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 6,893

guyaborad

ISP
Comhem 15 mbps only ...
guys I want to know the details and workings of plex on smart tv and how do you use it fully. is there any one using plex for themselves specially on smart tvs ?
Please let me know or other wise I have do discover myself and write posts about it...

any one here can help me with plex setting up and using it please ??

Try serviio media server to view contents of laptop/pc on TV. http://www.serviio.org/
This server will not mirror the laptop screen on TV but will let you play the movies/photos/songs on your TV. You can also add the links to live streams/RSS feeds/youtube links on the server and watch it on TV.
If you have an android device, install twonky beam on the device. You will be able to stream the contents on your TV from the device.

@
gopichandpai and @rsatbf
today I can share all the media from my laptop to tv with all share without any problem, but these are content from my HDD, I cannot access the services like netflix and pandora directly over the tv ... about the VPN the costs are bit okay but still i want a turn around i dont want any more addons between me and net.
simply put I am trying my tv to act on itself without any hitch like a laptop for the streaming services .....