Please suggest me a broadband service provider!

Best ISP in Pune camp area

• BSNL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reliance

• Tata

• Hathway

• Tikona

• You broadband

• others..

• Total voters
ISP
BSNL
Hi, I stay in Pune Camp.. jj garden area.. I hav been using BSNL since 2008.. I am now using their 4mbps,6gb FUP (512 kbps post usage) limit plan.. everything is fast till the limit.. the 512 speed which i get later on ; i can't even watch any video on the internet.. especially youtube.. buffering for ages.. i get a download speed of 48~55 kbps always.. What is the contention ratio for bsnl? is it 1:25 or 1:32..
I'm in search of a new broadband service.. I asked airtel they said they are not adding anymore connections in my area, nor do reliance ..
So plz suggest me a broadband that has a good contention ratio, my download usage is about 15~18gb/month,
budget <=1000,
speed 2~4mbps or even greater..
a post usage FUP limit of 1mbps is what i expect but i think most companies give 512kbps post usage limit...
Also plz help me abt the companies that hav started the smart bytes policy or extra upgradation of packages after limit.. Plz suggest me

as you saying that you dont have any issue in terms of service provided by BSNL why dont you just upgrade your plan to any 1 mbps unlimited plan?

as you saying that you dont have any issue in terms of service provided by BSNL why dont you just upgrade your plan to any 1 mbps unlimited plan?
Nooo, I am frustrated with BSNL.. Frequent disconnections, Spiky speeds, never constant.. my friend who uses airtel in the same society has a fup limit with 512kbps. he gets dwnld speeds touching 70kbps.. Y is this so with bsnl (38~55kbps), is this coz of the contention ratio or faulty underground cables or that the speed they giving after fup limit isnt 512 at all,. i did chk with speedtest.net.. it shows 0.372kbps! I'm willing to invest <=1k for a good connection,any other clean service provider. Moreover, other private companioes provide more downloadGB limit at a better price than BSNL... Then y should i invest for shit speeds in bsnl if i'm getting better offers from others.. As there r loads of ISPs around;I'm confused about their plans,rates,and also skeptical with their offers.. So plz help me out.. Thanks 🙂

you can go with airtel but the only problem with airtel is that getting connection from them seems tough job.
so just confirm with your friend and with airtel also about the installation time and service availability.

The problem with BSNL could be your modem. Same thing happened with me for MTNL. I kept calling them and blaming them for 2 years until I finally changed my modern and voila! You can guess