ISP
Netplus
Planning to buy tv online on EMI.

Feature required:
FHD Screen with wide angle viewing.
Youtube, JioTv and android games.
Ethernet port over wifi.
Best panel under 20k.
Non reflecting screen. My room has giant window.
screen size max 43inch.
viewing distance 4 feet to 12 feet.
No brand preference. Suggest one which have good customer support and replacement service in case tv have any fault.

Should i go with Smart Tv or Non Smart Tv with smart tv stick? I want Youtube and Jiotv and games. That's all.

My current choice is Vu 102cm (40 inch) Full HD LED Smart TV (H40K311)
If you have any better choice please suggest. And what kind of panel these VU tv have?
Has anyone in this forum have VU tv and can give review about it.
I heard that VU tv have better screen quality than mi tv. Is it true? I prefer non reflecting screen.

What is difference between VU Premium Smart Tv Vu Premium Smart 109cm (43 inch) Full HD LED Smart TV (43D6575) vs the normal smart tv (H40K311) i posted above except than screen size?

If i buy from flipkart and exchange my old tv then will flipkart send people to my home to take away my old tv or i have to courier them my old tv? And also will flipkart send people to install tv in my home?

Thank You

Tech Enclave or another forum might be a suitable place. We don't really have many people active here these days ?

Bro first thing if you don't want reflective screen don't go for ips panel. These panel are more reflective than va panels. But ips panels are more useful for viewing from wide angles, there are no colour shifting from angles in ips. And its other way round in va panels. But va panels have better blacks than ips.
Next thing, don't prefer to buy a smart tv, use sticks. But mostly tvs are smart tv nowadays. I have mi 55tv and the picture clarity is great! Never bought vu so can't comment on that. But feel mi is better.
For exchanging tvs it depends on your pincode. If your pincode support exchange they will come and pick it up, you don't need to send it. If they don't support you won't be able to exchange. And yes eCommerce sites manage installations.