PLEASE suggest an internet provider in DLF Phase 3, Gurgaon.

• Thread starter Thread starter Nish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,113
ISP
Airtel
I'm absolutely fed up of the slow 8mbps 200gb fup limited plan from airtel, I always run out of fup. Please let me know if there are some other decent options. I was looking at triple play but backed out after hearing horror stories of their customer care. Thanks Guys!

Airtel has 500GB plans as well.

DSL has a limitation. You are at least getting 8mbps. In my area, Airtel does not provide more than 4mbps. So your only alternative is to find a fiber service provider. Spectranet is offering 100mbps plans in some societies of Gurgaon (at very low prices). You Broadband might also be offering faster than 8mbps plans. And then there is Nextra which also provide faster speed plans. BSNL and Reliance are again DSL and hence are largely stuck at 4mbps in most parts of Gurgaon.

Your other option is to get a Reliance Jio connection. For the next three months at least you would have access to a pretty fast unlimited connection.

Thanks again! Checked with spectranet and Nextra, they're not available here. So much for the "smart city" lol.
How did you get a reliance jio connection? Would love to get that.