Please suggest a new ISP in Pitampura, Delhi area.

• Thread starter Thread starter Boomstick
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,264
ISP
Airtel
Hello members,

I am currently using Airtel's broadband connection. Although their service is great but their FUP policy and price for the connection are a nuisance.

I usually download around 100GBs in a month and I am planning to switch to a new ISP.

Can you guys please suggest me a new ISP with no download limit at a speed of1Mbps or greater. Also, if you have any idea then please suggest how is the service of the ISP, like the downtime period in a month or time taken to resolve the problem, etc

I am currently residing at Pitampura, Delhi
Budget >> Around Rs1500

Thanks in advance

If your connection is more than a few years old... Apply for disconnection and get a better deal out of their retention department.

I am also in the same boat. No ISP provides FTTH here in Pitampura (residential colonies). Airtel or MTNL is the only option. Also Airtel will give you retention plan but for 3 months. At max you may get 25% discount in plan. few year back I got 50%, but never again.

But still I want to move on from Airtel. Just cant find a reliable bulk Data ISP

Get Reliance Thunder Plan if available in your area. In rest of the money, get a backup plan on 3G/4G.