Please Suggest a broadband connection

• Thread starter Thread starter techcolour
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,754

techcolour

ISP
Airtel
Hi, I live in Bangalore and I have been using Airtel Broadband for over 3 years now, and I am very happy with Airtel. Soon, I will be shifting to an area (within Bangalore) where Airtel does not provide service.Which other Broadband service is as good as Airtel? Which one would you suggest?Is anyone here from Bangalore? I'd like to hear your opinions and suggestions.Thanks

Bsnl is Best.........because it is more better to compare to others

tata wimax has coverage where airtel doesnt, its little costly but stable if u take any plan with static IP, i used it for about 7 months before i moved to a place where airtel is there

stay away from sify broadband. my first and only advice.

i second that, my first broadband provider was sify, had a very bad experience

Thank you all for responding. Admin: Sure, I will not take Sify. Thank you for the advice.Merc782: Did you suggest Tata Indicom???? NEVER!!! I will NEVER take that.I had it before I took up Airtel, I will not repeat that mistake again.Thanks anyway.

Stay without internet but do not go for Reliance Broadband wireline or wireless. Thats what I ve felt again and again in the last week. How foolish of me that I took this connection against everyone saying dnt. Do not make the same mistake.😡

Well, I dont agree with mv30. My Reliance connection is working good and i am happy with it. It hardly goes down and that is why i have been using it from past 3 years. Earler i was using Airtel but they had severe down time so i switched to Reliance. I would suggest you to go for Reliance Wireline.I dnt have much idea about Wireless reliance but Wireline is damn good!

well the only problem here is that you are in a minority here stating that reliance wireline connection is better than airtel broadband. 🙂

I used Tata Indicom Wimax 400kbps connection paying Rs4400+ (4 months adv )in VijayaNagar,Bangalore.I suggest not to use this service..... The download speed from torrents was less than 10kb.I complained to customer care ..nothing worked out. I cancelld the connection within a week for which they deducted 1500/- saying for installation charges.