Please suggest a 26-32 inch LCD TV

AbhishekMSharma

I'm looking forward to purchase a LCD TV (full HD preferably) for my room. I don't want it to be too big and not too small either, between 26-32 inch.Any suggestions?

AbhishekMSharma

Well yes I saw an advertisement of Samsung LCD TVs in TOI some days back and I'm interested, it's certainly in my mind. Any more suggestions?

madhusudhan7

leaguemaddy

AbhishekMSharma

Toshiba 32HV10ZE looks good, worth the money. It's too late now so I'll suggest it to my dad tomorrow morning. Get a feeling that this will be the one we will eventually purchase.Will I be able to find similar price for it in Vijay Sales, Croma or any other retail store?

v1rus

Regular
Viewing angle is also a very important aspect while considering LCD TVs. Please keep that in mind.

MonsterBallsofDoom

Crotch Shot Expert
BenQ India | Products - LCD Monitors - M2700HD
this is nice if you want full hd . most cheap TVs will have same picture quality plus this has connection options . also check out following if you want LED
Enjoy the smarter monitor with intelligent eco solutions. - S27A550H - LED Monitor - Monitor | SAMSUNG .
both are monitors but work great as TVs . both would probably need speakers as the speakers on benq model are not great(good for small room) and samsung has no speakers but both are full HD . if you like watching TV from weird angles , don't buy an LCD .

AbhishekMSharma

I have a 5.1 home theater system in my room connected to a 29 inch CRT. The LCD which we will purchase will replace the CRT, so it's not an issue if the speakers aren't good as they are anyways gonna be connected to the home theater system.