Please start more threads on this forum!!

• Thread starter Thread starter sankalpit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,333

sankalpit

TataSky दुख-
ISP
BSNL Dataone
Hai Guys!!!! (and guy ****ers, I suppose)

I have a gr8 idea lolz!

Let us start some more threads on this forum! I mean, forget the completely useless search feature, if we actually read any of the existing topic titles before starting a thread we will likely find the solution to our problem! Or at least the cause of the problem!

But why do that! Reading existing topics is for lu53rs! Aren't we all so special! Why read someone else's thread when we can just click on this fancy button here and start our own!

Isn't it better to exercise our 'full rights' as a phorum member and start a hundred topics on the same issue!

Who knows, if each one of us starts a new topic hundred times over, the problems might automagically fix themselves!

What do yo think guyz lolz! Guys plis plis give me 100 responses and what do you think of this suggggestion lolz!

(****ing imbeciles. I would ban the lot of them, the administrators here are saints.)

the search feature works fine on the forum. while creating a new thread, you get a list of existing threads which are already on the forum.the problem is that most people who land here are new to forums and they just do the obvious.

Most new comers donno much about forums, bulletin boards so they start a new thread on topics already discussed.It takes time to get used to any website/software.