Please share your field here

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 21,042
What knowledge is offered in BCom (Hons)? Is it anyways related to BSc? I mean to say that how can u say that "If not BCom Hons, then BSc" ?? Are u not even sure on which field appeals to u more - Commerce or Science?

Bcom (hons) is more harder than Bcom (normal)

Bcom (Hons):

B.Com (H) is an undergraduate degree designed to inculcate business acumen in students. The course curriculum includes subjects like cost accounting, organizational behaviour and then one can specialize in fields like accounts and economics. You can also pursue courses like Chartered Accountancy along with your B.Com. You can better your skills by pursuing post graduation courses like MBA or M.Com.

Its not related to Bsc. Since Bcom has commerce .. students who took MEC stream in inter tend to join this course. MPC students normally join in Bsc. I was planning to join in Bsc (since science appeals to me more) but dad said write Bcom(hons) ..if you get good marks .. you join in that .. Even if you dont pass civils ..you can join in MBA course.

But am pretty confident that i'll crack civils.

With due respect to all the wishes of ur parents, i would suggest that if u really are interested in Science, u shudnt think twice before joining it. Try to explain them u have much more inclination to Science than Commerce. U really dont want to be like the example that Aamir gave in the 3 Idiots movie. U wont do justice to urself if u decide ur career based on marks, rather than ur interests.

Actually my plans are in a mess. Still dont know whether to join engineering. Dad says join engineering .. when i asked why .. he said i want you to go to foreign for higher studies. but i said no coz irrespective of fields joined ..many people are going to end up in software companies and i dont want that. well Bcom (hons) entrance results come out on day after tomorrow and i'll be finally able to choose whether to join Bsc or Bcom. (actually Bsc counselling was yesterday but i called up the college and asked them whether i can join after Bcom results come out ..and they said yeah sure)

U need some really solid guidance mate.....seriously. Its ur career, u need to be in the right mind to find out which is the field that u like!

Cleared the FRM Level 1 Exam that i gave in May......and as expected, out of the 4 broad topics, this one drove me thru - "Financial Markets and Products"

I have done ----B.Tech - Rajasthan Technical University, KotaPGDASDD(Post Graduate Diploma in Advance Software Design and Development)- CDAC(Centre for Developement in Advance Computing) Noida

Hello everyone,I am an engineer and completede B.Tech from Rajastah Technical University in Computer science stream