Please share Tikona Lucknow reviews

ISP
Airtel
Hi All,

I am planning to get a new Tikona broadband connection in Lucknow at Indira Nagar sector 8.

Please share the reviews of Tikona services in Lucknow.

Also share the feedback about BSNL broadband.

Thanks in advance.

Tikona connection is very irregular and they do not remove their connection once given. I had applied for tikona disconnection two months back. I was told that it will be kept in safe custody for two months. I had sent several mails asking it to be disconnected and I was told on phone that backend team will call me and it will be disconnected. Now I am getting a mail - "Your two months safe custody is over and your connection has been resumed - Happy surfing." Do not take tikona.

Thanks for sharing your review. But then which ISP I should choose in sector 8, Indira Nagar?

Do you have any idea about BSNL service ? Earlier it has problem in lines. But I heard that now they are using some other technology for giving broadband connections.

Hi,

I think Voicetel Technologies Pvt Ltd give better service I am a user of the same fed up from Tikona

Hi,
I think Voicetel Technologies Pvt Ltd give better service I am a user of the same fed up from Tikona

Hi..

Thanks for responding.
Can you please share more details about voicetel .. as I am unable to find it on google as a ISP.. when searched on google, it shows as a dealer of security equipments like CCTV camers. Share the phone no of voicetel through which u get ur net connection.

Thanks.

Hi..

Thanks for responding.
Can you please share more details about voicetel .. as I am unable to find it on google as a ISP.. when searched on google, it shows as a dealer of security equipments like CCTV camers. Share the phone no of voicetel through which u get ur net connection.

Thanks.
Hi,

Himanshu you can call those people to get your connectivity checked on 9919187111 I think they can hep you with all plans and services