Please recommend a 65 inch TV under 65000 INR

• Thread starter Thread starter kRuSnIk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 3,695
There are a few QLED panels by TCL. Croma has it it for +75k. I'll try to find it in offline stores near me.

Bumping this thread in case someone has any recommendations based on current models. I am looking to buy a 65 inch TV for my parents. Ideally not more than 70k. The Redmi x65 seems decent at 60k but the specs don’t really mention a lot of details such as whether the panel is VA or IPS, how many nits is the brightness etc

Hisense U6G 55 QLED is the BEST at this price point. Mainly because it is QLED and the brightest around 700nits with full array local dimming at this price point.
The 55 inch variant costs around 60k but the 65 inch is around 86k.
See digit's review on this TV:
Source

I understand QLED tvs are better but I am not sure if my parents will be able to appreciate the difference in picture quality. I think they'd prefer a non QLED 65 inch tv over a 55 inch QLED one. I'll see if they can go to a showroom and see in person to see if they care about it

If it is primarily for your parents then get cheapest 65inch with somewhat good after sale support. They probably wouldn't care much about deeper blacks and picture quality.

@mikrotik - Voltage Fluctuation is the only issue, had a Samsung TV go bad because of it long back. Have been using all TVs with a stabiliser since then and haven’t had any issues.

however i would prefer at least a 2 year warranty if possible. I saw Amazon has a lot of third party companies offering extended warranties, and one year was only about 800 Rs or so but not sure how good their service is.

I could see only Mi (paid) and Hisense (if you buy from TataCLiQ or croma etc) offering extended warranties from the company. Haven’t seen Samsung, Sony etc since they are out of budget

@Aakash Malhotra - any idea about this one:

I guess this is the cheapest 65 QLED available at the moment but couldn’t find many reviews of it. Also has a built in subwoofer so I guess would save me 5-6k on a basic soundbar as well.

@wheatbread - is there anyway of choosing then if you buy from the store

I didn't even know Acer makes TVs. I see Nokia, Kodak etc as well, when did these companies start making TVs.

I can wait till end of Jan so will wait for the next Amazon/Flipkart sale and see if there are any good deals