• Thread starter Thread starter kRuSnIk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 3,696

kRuSnIk

Silent Lurker
ISP
Railwire | Airtel | Jio
Please recommend a 65 inch TV under 65000 INR. I've used 49 inch and 55 inch VU TVs and they are alright for the price.
49 inch stopped working in April 2020 and jeeves have offered to refund 80% of the TV price minus the extended warranty price.

So, now I'm looking for a 65inch TV and wanted to know if there are better brands than VU in this price range.

TCL & Haier

It was 24k and 3k for 2 years extended warranty. Bought in Sept 2018. I losse ~8k.

Please recommend a 65 inch TV under 65000 INR. I've used 49 inch and 55 inch VU TVs and they are alright for the price.
49 inch stopped working in April 2020 and jeeves have offered to refund 80% of the TV price minus the extended warranty price.

So, now I'm looking for a 65inch TV and wanted to know if there are better brands than VU in this price range.
What's Jeeves? And did you get TCL's extended warranty or from a 3rd party?

If u want the tv to be durable to Indian standard electricity fluctuations, Go for LG, their after sales service is also excellent. The panel is also their own. If your budget it strictly 65k. Go for 55 inch LG and pair a Mi box with it for an andriod tv experience

^I already have a 55inch so was looking to upgrade to 65inch. As others have suggested I'm looking at TCL, Haier and Sharp. TCL provides 36 months warranty on offline purchase so that is a plus for me. any idea about thomson?

What's Jeeves? And did you get TCL's extended warranty or from a 3rd party?
VU warranty : 1 year
Jeeves[Flipkart] 3rd Party : +2 years extended, bought it at the time of purchase from Flipkart.

I've another 55 inch VU TV with 1+2 years extended warranty but, this one was extended directly through the company at 10% of the bill amount plus taxes.

I would suggest looking for a Quantum dot panel if possible/available, I have a Quantum dot monitor and the colors are just mind blowing, I don't just mean the contrast or vividness but the actual reproduction is really good.

Which monitor model you have?

I would suggest looking for a Quantum dot panel if possible/available, I have a Quantum dot monitor and the colors are just mind blowing, I don't just mean the contrast or vividness but the actual reproduction is really good.
I don't think there are any in my budget.

I think QLED panels were also introduced by TCL apart from Samsung but it seems only for international markets. You will have to do some digging.