please help

• Thread starter Thread starter ajay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 3,620
Yeah, the CTO should talk sensibly. What was he asking the Rs. 1000 for. Was he going to set up another connection to your home and maintain it alongside your previous connection? No, you would have had your previous connection itself so the CTO was asking for a freebie to provide the same amount of service on his part. These CTOs are so outrageous that they defy belief. All because of the loose rein Sify has given to them. I don't see any reason why we should tolerate them.

my CTO said that "humarey server par load padtaa hai sify ko thodi yeah malum hai problem to humko hota hai' they try to make fool of endusers who don't know anything and pay them 1000rs for a simple username.

What server load 😛 , Sify's official client runs only one instance of itself so you would be able to use only 1 id at once. So their server load would remain same too all the time. Looting liers.

What server load 😛 , Sify's official client runs only one instance of itself so you would be able to use only 1 id at once. So their server load would remain same too all the time.Outrageous liers.

if you will say something to them they will serve you all the nonsense you never heard even i told him that i can't use both packs at same time what is the prob he kept saying load padta hai nonsense