please help

ajay

[OP]
Regulars
Mar 8, 2005
hi guys i want a new user id for sify but my cto is demanding 1000 rs for that & sify cc says sir you will get new user id free of charge but my cto is not listening to me can anybody help me for this :(

firoz16

Regular
Regulars
Dec 20, 2004
new user id?what happend to ur old id.and u can't login with others id bcz sify is using MAC binding now.

ajay

[OP]
Regulars
Mar 8, 2005
i want to use two packs ie night unltd & day 24x7. sify allows us to do that

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
Regulars
Jan 30, 2005
just tell your CTO that you want another pack, rather than asking for a new id...he should give u that...

anand

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 25, 2004
I'd like to help, really but when I called customercare the guy who answered could not understand I already was a customer or was just trying to loot more and said I would have to pay 2000 as installation again whaen what I wanted was just what you described in the first post.

ujjwal

Regular
Regulars
Oct 17, 2004
Why don't you buy the pack from Sify's mall, or phone sify's customer care and ask them for a new pack. The CTO needn't be any wiser.

power

supersupersuper...
Regulars
Dec 19, 2004
welll cant u signup for a normal sify mail account and then from sify bband client go to my account and upgrade ur normal id to sifybb id by renewing it with some pack :lookaround: . Not sure but maybe worth a try :p

Decius

Regulars
Feb 27, 2005
New Delhi
Hi Ajay,u can create the ID urself only but u wud need Temp ID n password....which u can try to get from ur CTO, coz account renewals can also be done thru temp id n password..so may be u can tell him u wanna renew account urself only so u need temp id n password....and if he is still apprehensive...juz call the customer care n blast them...btw i have two ids too n my CTO had absolutely no probs in providing me that..no charges ..nuthingi guess i m lucky :lol:

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
just find another CTO in your region who is decent enough to be not shameful in asking for 1000 bucks for just the stupid userid.