Please help me

• Thread starter Thread starter padmavathi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,467

padmavathi

Hello Friend, Please help me.I am unable to download any other file except .zip files.If anybody Knows The solution please tell me. Thank u.

In the title u have said that u are able to download only exe files and in the post you have said that you are able to download only zip files. So i am assuming that you are able to download only zip and exe files.If you have installed any download manager and didn't uninstall it properly then this would happen. So do let us know what browser and download manager are u using.

Originally posted by padmavathi@Oct 9 2005, 07:36 AM
Hello Friend,

Please help me.I am unable to download any other file except .zip files.
If anybody Knows The solution please tell me.
                                                 Thank u.
[snapback]27822[/snapback]
[/quote]

Sorry,

By mistake i wrote wrong statement.I am able to download zip files and pps files.
No exe file is getting downloaded.I didnt install any download manager.I am using Internet Explorer6.o and i am using xp with servicepack.I am using McAfee as Antivirus Software and Ad-aware SE Personal firewall.suppose if i convert any type of file into zip format then its getting downloaded.But for softwares we cant convert them na.So please tell me the solution.

Thank u.

Originally posted by padmavathi@Oct 9 2005, 10:42 PM
Sorry,

By mistake i wrote wrong statement.I am able to download zip files and pps files.
No exe file is getting downloaded.I didnt install any download manager.I am using Internet Explorer6.o and i am using xp with servicepack.I am using McAfee as Antivirus Software and Ad-aware SE Personal firewall.suppose if i convert any type of file into zip format then its getting downloaded.But for softwares we cant convert them na.So please tell me the solution.
            Thank u.
[snapback]27945[/snapback]
[/quote]

hi padmvathi

I was also facing the problem with the same.This is the problem with some BSNL port.U have to call them and inform about it.They will take action then.If u r in bangalore call this no 20111332.This guy will help u out.Or call the customer care and inform them.Try call them informing them continuosly it took abt 20 days for me to solve that problem.Hope it happens faster in u r case.

use p2p clients to get your files. even i get this problem periodically. some times clearing the cache and temp files can solve the problem.