Please help me to monitor my downloads/uploaded MB

• Thread starter Thread starter thejasvi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,542

thejasvi

I own a BSNL DataOne broadband. and i need a software which can monitor the traffic i.e all the download or upload stuff which do.I desperately need this since the deadline 30th june is nearing fast.....Please can anyone show me the way???

Go to www.dataone.in

In the home page there is a link at the bottom to administer your account where you can view your usage also.

Sandeep

Originally posted by OotySandeep@Jun 24 2005, 07:26 AM
Go to www.dataone.in

In the home page there is a link at the bottom to administer your account where you can view your usage also.

Sandeep
[snapback]13579[/snapback]
[/quote]

Do you mean the link titled Dataone Account Information? I checked that link but it gets redirected to the home page of bsnl.

Regards,
Anand N
www.netans.com
Affordable, Reliable and Secured Web Hosting Services

I have been using this software since i bought a DATAONE connxn.

ADSL AutoConnect : Freeware

DL = Download and it is in MB. I finished some 45GB a week before. 😀
I get a max of 31.5 KB/s for download and 9.5 KB/s for upload. What about u guys??

Download it from here :
Code:
http://www.link-removed.com/?d=20B1GP1I

If we directly use modem to login to the DSLAM, On multi user environment. How to monitor the upload and download ??? To compare with report generated with dataone.in!!!!!!!!!!

But there is no summary . It gives the data usage for each session. Its a heck job to add those and find the monthly usage. Instead v can go for a s/w itself.

BSNL will not allow U to use any browser other than IE to get into this site. Also IE has to be cookie enabled.