Please help me out

prasanna0586

ISP
Dataone
Hai friends,I have the following problems1. The DSL light(orange color LED) of my ZXDSL 831 AII dataone modem keeps blinking when my telephone receiver in its position and it is stable only when i place the receiver beside the instrument.So i am unable to use both internet and telephone.2. The second most irritating and weird problem is that my internet LED(Green color LED) "will not glow on its own when DSL light becomes stable".I should do the following things "to make it glow" a) I should goto control panel click on network connectionsb) Then there is something called internet gateway on which i should right click and choose "connect"c) On doing this i get a small message box displaying the message "connecting" which later on changes to "connected".d) After completing this my internet LED glows(green color) and i am able to use my internet.I've made a call to BSNL 1500 no. innumerable no. of times with no success.Some told me that there is a problem in my modem.I gave it for testing in Ambattur telephone exchange and he told me that it's working and there are no problems in it.I also asked the lineman whether there is a problem in the line and he told "no".I just don't know what to do.Sorry for such a long post but understand that its such a weird problem and i am not able to solve it even though i know a lot abt computers and internet....Thank youWaiting for u r reply

This is the problem of line, i had the the same problem when i take the connection. i changed my whole line.One more thing use direct 2 way splitter instead of given by BSNL.means main line in(in Splitter and two line out one for modem and other for telephone)Do this your problem will get solved soon.Thanks Naagendra Singh+91 9828090902For second problem just do a search with the name bsnl settings in modem or something like that u will get the answer on this forum.Thanks Naagendra Singh+91 9828090902

One more thing use direct 2 way splitter instead of given by BSNL. means main line in(in Splitter and two line out one for modem and other for telephone)

Dear BSNL has given us such splitter only. Main line in to splitter then 2 out from splitter: 1 for broadband and 1 for phone. Are you saying about some special splitter ?

BSNL is giving spliiter which inputs a pin and output two pins
but i m saying that buy a splitter in that direct line wires will attach and output will be two pins (one for modem and other for telephone)

or
call me on +91 9828090902
or catch me on messenger at 9 PM to 10 AM
naagendra_singh@yahoo.co.in
naagendra.singh@hotmail.com

Thank you Mr. Naagendra SinghWhere can i get this splitter and how much it costs.How should i ask for in the market.Are there any specifications to be mentioned.

You will get it in just 20-30 Rs maximum 40 Rs.you can get it on any telephone equipment shop.and you need not to say any just tell him to give two way splitter which will connect direct to telephone line.For Example:in, input line you have to attach two wire of copper line.and other hand you have will get to output lines same as BSNL splitterthe main difference on both BSNL splitter and this is in BSNL splitter you have to give input through a pin. And in this splitter you have to give input direct line of telephone.Naagendra Singh+91 9828090902

just to add some info an ADSL splitter is different from a normal 2 way splitter & will cost much more(around 200 i think) because it contains a filter which separates voice frequency from data frequency.