Please help me out in this crucial condition!!!!!!!!!

coolvaibh2009

ISP
BSNL
Hello fellow members,

I am on BSNL Broadband Plan 1350 (Unlimited). Prior to this plan my plan was Home 500. Now, i changed Home 500 Plan on 21st of June 2012 by giving written application in local BSNL exchange on 21st of June 2012 at, may be, 11'o clock in the morning and i returned home at 12'o clock and when i checked my usage portal i noticed that new plan (i.e. 1350 unlimited) has been "Provisioned". But still, knowing about BSNL, i didn't downloaded anything till 6 in the evening.

Now the real fun began when i got the June 2012 bill.........as you can see in the attached screenshot of my BSNL account, BSNL has billed me for the downloads of 21st June 2012. I spoke with BSNL officials about this and they told me that my new plan, i.e. 1350 unlimited, got started on 21st of June at night 11:40 so they have charged me for the downloads prior to that time!!!!!

I want to ask you all-

1. How did BSNL Portal showed my new plan as "Provisioned" on 21st of June before 23:40 if it wasn't started before that???

2. And if BSNL counts plan change by time then why we are not shown the activation time on our usage portal???

Please tell me what shall i do now, are BSNL officers correct or i am??? I have attached all the necessary screenshots with this post, please check them and suggest me what to do. I had printed all these screenshots and had sent them along with hand written application through registered-mail to T.D.M., BSNL of my area. What else shall i do?? Am i correct or wrong in all this thing???

http://postimage.org/image/kqq3xtbhl/

http://postimage.org/image/m8bqvbz93/

http://postimage.org/image/4zrc9vczv/

http://postimage.org/image/qtnqvzwil/

http://postimage.org/image/nnlhxw00h/

Your usage limit for the month under 500 plan would be 1.5gb ie 1572864 kbPlan which at the onset of the day ie time 00:00:01 after midnight of particular day i.e 21 jun for your case will remain for entire day,if the plan change happens in middle of the day,except in some few cases (may be very rare)so 21 jun is 500 combo plan for youLets do the calculation for youfor 21 days you get quota of 1101004.8kb (21 x 52428.8kb. , (1572864/30=52428.8) ) it seems bsnl calucalted 2paise for each kb which comes Rs 220.20 which is free quota alloted for you for 21days under plan 500comboBut the picture shows that this entire 1101004.8kb is spent in once session commenced 18:18 on 21jun.Haven't you used data from free quota during day time till 20 jun (excluding happy hours usage)????unfortunate that you endup being billed we need be cautioned we have to wait for a day and check whether last session in the previous day is charged or not,then only we can confirm plan is really came to effect or notthis the way bsnl worksin case you given request 21 jun, you should have waited for 23rd jun to check the sessions of 22june were free or not bsnl will defend that plan change will not come into effect in the middle of the dayBut do continue your fight with BSNL to get a resolution,if you get it,your are really luck, pls post your experience hereBSNL works this way,we cant do anything

Thanks for your concern......one more thing i would like to add is that in this bill (June 2012) BSNL have added Rs.600 as Broadband security deposit!!!! Prior to this i had used this 1350 plan 3 more times and had again converted them to lower value plans i.e. Home 500 or something like that, but BSNL had never added this BB Deposit to any of my previous bills!!! What can be done about it?? And yes, i haven't used anything on BB untill 21st of June 2012 as was not present at home. And if the 1350 plan hadn't started on 21st of June then how cpme i was getting 4 Mbps speed of this plan when i connected for the first time on 21st of June at 6'o clock???Means, whether my reasoning is legible or not, i am planning to take this matter to Consumer Forum if T.D.M. don't settle this matter. Shall i do it??

Have you paid any deposit for modem? (this applies if modem taken on rental basis)You can ask account officer about this 600rs deposit .,for me they have collected 850rs security deposit during plan changesome these speed changes happen even without the billing cycles changes..this stupid way bsnl workshave you got any sms regarding plan change confirmation??you can fight this one,bsnl cant resolve this at exchange level,they says it a centralised billing system...bla..blaBsnl simply argue that they have charged for the 1350 plan from 22jun 2012 ie for 9days. we havent charged for the day for 1350 and we cant provide unlimited internet on 21 jun. we are not responsible for excess usage, user are advised to monitor their usage. one cant tell speedchange is indication of speed change. they may also say the screenshot shows request created time on 21 jun,not the actual provisoned date,which may be 22 jun .. They deliberately not mentioned actual data provisioned dateBut you should argue relying on the screen that shows that on 21 jun itself plan is provisioned, and we cant see whether session is chargable or not in realtime basis,this is fault at bsnl to fool customers. i browsed based on the information available in selfcare website. This wrong information lead to excel bill,this fault lies with bsnl

when u change u r plan to big one they deposite sequrity so dont worry about that its refundable ,if there is change in speed in 500 plan from current plain,than u can say i was getting more speed(or new plan's speed) at 2o clock or when u notice plain change,wtih this u will have a stand