• Thread starter Thread starter ravinder07
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 16,761
Status
Not open for further replies.
blueman24 said:
How are your speeds?
My speed changes during whole day..........sometime i got 300KB/sec and in next hour i got 50KB/sec.......

reven07 said:
That doesn't help me bro i am not able to make call in evdo 1x mode too......when i call from other number to my bsnl cdma number then it say "dialed number is out of reach" or number not reachable...........bsnl customer care force me to accept that bsnl evdo sim which brought with data card have no facility of voice call and messages........but i have seen in youtube video there people show there balance in there data cards.......i did not receive any message in my data card...........can it be issue with my prithvi ue100 dongle.
how u got ur problem solved??

Krishna6233 said:
how u got ur problem solved??
My problem did not solve..............i just make 800rs top up recharge after every 30 day......bsnl costomer care is so inresponsible....after submiting complain they called me after 15 day to ask what my problem....then i told them about my issue.........then they again after 1 weak called me again and ask me what my problem then i again told my issue then they again call me after 1 weak. What my problem then i again told them about my issue........every time they told me that your problem will be solved soon.

reven07 said:
My speed changes during whole day..........sometime i got 300KB/sec and in next hour i got 50KB/sec.......
50 KB/sec? Thats nearly 512kbps. As far as my experience,that is not a bad speed. I was getting the same in my city where i was getting full signal. You said that it fluctuates from 50-300 KB/sec. Thats the same thing with everyone. Download heavily at times when it reaches 300KB/sec.

is it always like that or in peak hours ? Man signal here also causes a lot of problems in these kind...of devices..

reven07 said:
My problem did not solve..............i just make 800rs top up recharge after every 30 day......bsnl costomer care is so inresponsible....after submiting complain they called me after 15 day to ask what my problem....then i told them about my issue.........then they again after 1 weak called me again and ask me what my problem then i again told my issue then they again call me after 1 weak. What my problem then i again told them about my issue........every time they told me that your problem will be solved soon.
i think u should go to bsnl care and ask them to change ur plan to general

Status
Not open for further replies.