Please DONT GO FOR BSNL WIMAX in CHENGALPATTU AREA

benogrp2012

ISP
BSNL WIMAX
HI friends:If you are planning to get a BSNL Wimax connection in CHENGALPATTU area - Please dont go for it. As the BSNL Wimax is not upto the quality or they dont give you uninterpreted service of internet. I am using the BSNL Wimax connection for the last 6 months. Every month wimax will not work for atleast 4-5 days. If you contact the BSNL officials you will get a reply that " OFC CUT" and they take more than 5 days to put a joint to the cut OFC.And when you have your own problem with the wimax other than teh OFC Cut, there is no proper responsible person here in Chengalpattu exchange to attend the Wimax Fault. My wimax connection is down from 8th of November, and till date i have visited their office daily and they say " Today it will be done" . But that today has not come for weeks. Iam getting my RSSI value as "NULL" which means the Outdoor CPE is out and not working. They need to replace the outdoor cpe, but till now they have not turn up even to check my connection. So YOU PEOPLE IF PLANNING TO GET WIMAX IN THIS AREA - PLEASE DONT GO FOR WIMAX. AND GET TRAPPED WITH WORST SERVICE AFTER SALE BY BSNL