Please do not take videocon D2H Connection

The ADDON HD-GLOBE containing ALL HD channels costs only Rs123.60. How do you subscribe for "atleast Rs150-HD-PACK" ?? Do we have to subscribe for some-more SD addons to get to Rs150?

he is joking with you
don't take seriously ...

Hey @Jaymin... Can you pls confirm this way 'or' that way on this HD-ONLY-RECHARGE details ..

I read ur comments....but the fact is, i m unaware too on that. Else i wud have replied on it! 🙂 These specific stuff can be known only once faced......

Hey @Jaymin... Can you pls confirm this way 'or' that way on this HD-ONLY-RECHARGE details ..

In mobile connection, One can not use special tariff voucher without a validity recharge voucher. Similarly, in DTH you can't use add-on as standalone . You have to subscribe a base pack. So go for lowest HD base package which I guess is Gold HD.

I was under the impression that now it was possible to subscribe to a handful of A la carte channels plus the Add on. But as it appears, it was a misconception!

I read ur comments....but the fact is, i m unaware too on that. Else i wud have replied on it! 🙂 These specific stuff can be known only once faced......

I saw your reply of 31-DEC acknowldging@ItsMe on this topic.. so asked. never mind.

Well, actually, my comment said it all - "Thats the first time i have known this" 🙂

I was under the impression that now it was possible to subscribe to a handful of A la carte channels plus the Add on. But as it appears, it was a misconception!

Yes it's possible bro but total amount of a-la-carte channel collection should be Rs 150 and then an HD addon can be attached.

Still I will reconfirm the scenario from cc.

as said previously, until all goes smooth no problem, No DTH CC is good, you can compare with A to Z no one doing what customer needs, they do what they want.... I am having Videocon d2h for couple of years now and im using DVR for more than a year now, i have complained about their problems to TRAI now they have changed my DVR to the New 500gb DVR.... you should be behind with them for couple of days to get it done otherwise they wont listen to you(only crying baby will get milk)............. hope you understand.... write a Mail to TRAI their Regional Head will call you in a day... wereas CC people will avoid you.... but you get a VIP Service frm them..... Until everything is working fine... then no problem................ else all DTH Operators are same............

Ya exactly. It's mostly luck factor. Once a pain is always a pain. It applies well on service providers and gadgets.

Yes it's possible bro but total amount of a-la-carte channel collection should be Rs 150 and then an HD addon can be attached.

Still I will reconfirm the scenario from cc.

This was my question to D2H CC -> Can I use the HD pack alone, and not subscribe for the base pack
Answer from the CC - Yes sir, it is possible as long as your monthly package is above 150 Rs.

I wanted to try it out, but unfortunately my BIL is using it now and he needs all Malayalam channels. Will do as soon as I get it out of his clutches ;-)