Please Confirm: Have The Cables Around Taiwan Repaired?

• Thread starter Thread starter jackrabbit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 4,236
Even i am gettin damn slow speed in 500 plan.....I m really tired of downloadin at such a slow speed of 10kbps..... They have made the new year as old year

@ Nilesh Patel .. which city ur from ? i m from ahemdabad and getting constant 31 on my UL900 and also getting constant 230-240 during night unlimited ( USING MY FRNDS ID) ..

Okay... So I'm not the only one. I'm from Pune and facing this low speed/ DUN speed for last 15 days or so!!!! Hmmm... Difficult... Really!

Man I'm in pune too ... Have Home 900 UL+ Plan and gettin 4.5 Kbps download since 28 Dec ... no matter it is an HTTP download or P2P download ... I called them up ... they say server is fine we will check and get back to you ... WTF these guys are doing

QUOTE(cisco_tech @ Jan 3 2007, 10:46 PM) [snapback]73148[/snapback]
@ Nilesh Patel .. which city ur from ?
i m from ahemdabad and getting constant 31 on my UL900 and also getting constant 230-240 during night unlimited ( USING MY FRNDS ID) ..[/b]

Can you please explain. You are using your friends id ? AFAIK the other id won't work ?

Horrible speed today - 64kbps only. I am in 256kbps plan.

Hi junta,I am not sure whether the cables have been fixed or not. I think BSNL has done a good job by using other under-sea-cables, and hence my speeds have become stable and as usual of 30-35 kbps with my H900UL+ plan.Do let the whole group, if there are any other reports fromany corner of India. it will help us not to fiddle with our equipments, as we generally panic and do when speeds go down for a considerable duration.thx,kirty

According to Airtel Customer Care it will take 2-3 days to get back to normal.

Well the cable outages are indeed the reason for slow speeds...it is expected to be fixed by 2 - 3 weeks as there are many ruptures along the cables...most probably all the cables would b fixed by this month end..

ummm..yeah..right...since BSNL raise to 2 MBps..i m not getting enough Pings for all websites.....Yahoo.com is giving over 600ms ping....its taking too much time to load the webpage even on 2 MBps...cant play onlinge games 🙁 caz net is not giving contineous speed and very high Ping.....