• Thread starter Thread starter trivs
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2,576

trivs

ISP
500 home plan
hi frends i m new here...
i hav some doubt...actually i hav taken broadband home plan 250 on 22nd may...n i ws nt satisfied wid it bcoz of 1gb limitation so i gav application in bsnl office for its change into 500 plan. they said ur plan wll change on 1st june, nw it has been changed but wht about d previous 8 days bill? i hav already used 0.5 gb of tht...n nw as d month has changed so new list is coming according to 500 plan...
can u tell me hw wll they prepare my bill?? wll they adjust those .5gb in 500 plan's 2.5 gb??
plz suggest something..customer care ppl r nt helping me..... delete

^ initially you had taken home 250 plan . hence your bill for Maywill be according to 250 plan only ! for 10 days (22 May - 31 May)you had approx 330MB to consume and approx Rs.81/- as charges ( service tax and additional usage charged extra ) . I'd suggest you to personally contact the commercial officer atyour exchange and request to charge according to home 500 plan for May 2007 .

It is very clearly written on the websites of bsnl/mtnl that plan conversion takes place on the 1st of the month. It has also been discussed many times on this form also.You may try but most likely U have to pay for the previous month according to plan 250.:thumbsup:

delete

et tu? You just copied some orkut scrap and posted it on this site without even bothering to remove the "Delete" button :hysterical:

Sheesh...talk about lazy! 😉

et tu? You just copied some orkut scrap and posted it on this site without even bothering to remove the "Delete" button :hysterical:

Sheesh...talk about lazy! 😉

I think he must have posted this post on orkut first ,but then he found this forum and did the cut and paste job ...

ive seen some people on orkut saying that the 1504 guys are really helpful. :rofl: :rofl:

well @max..stoping poking ur nose if u donno anthing....look at stuge he understood d pasted msg in a single second.....u hav to learn these things..wll i found nothing in comminties then googled n found this community...thanx a lot guys...u ppl r really helpful.......well i hav got a new n very serious prob....my connection is consuming mb's like hell...even when i dont accessing anything!!!its like 221mb in one hour...when computer ws idle!!...even i dont hav automatic updates turned on....neither my antivirus is downloading....i donno wht to do...i hav installed windows again....but d problem still continues....plz help guys...otherwise my whole 2.5gb wll b wasted.....till nw .75gb gone in vain..........

@seshu...bsnl guys in my loacality r totally dumb....the person who came to install modem at my home donno wht is static n dynamic ip....he jst did his work, n it clicked.....thts it....right nw i m in morena(mp)...n u mst hav heard bout this place......customer care really sucks....i hav called them 8 times...n evrytimes they said they r nt broadband ppl..!!!@sushubh...i ws using sp2 previously...nw trying widout it......but problem is still there...actully when u double click ur lan icon in d system tray...bytes sent n recieved obtained...they keeps increasing even when i m nt accessing nything..ie system is idle...n when i restart pc same thing happens.......n wht to say if i shutdown my pc after checking the lan icon...suppose if it is showing 30mb uses....then i check my dataone account .....it shows 60mb....!! my 2.5gb soon gonna be a gone case...😡😡:madness::wall:😕🙁

do one simple thing. download zone alarm free version firewall. install it. and see which applications are accessing the internet.

if there is some hidden program which is eating all your bandwidth, you would see that with zonealarm.

once u find out the problematic program. find ways to remove it from your machine.

OldVersion.com

r u sure program is some program is doing this..i mean i thought its a modem problem!!🙁

@ trivs , most probably your system is affected with trozan(s) . pls do as Sushubh suggested - find out what is connecting tointernet and check if any trozan is there ...

It might help to get someone to format your PC, and get Avast or any free anti-virus + firewall installed on your system. That will ensure that PC is clean and will stay clean as long as you don't run programs downloaded from unknown sites.

trivs, you have formatted window, try what is suggested by sushubh,seshu netfreak and others, if the problem persists, contact your local exchange and tell them to change your port at DSLAM