please calculate my next bill

• Thread starter Thread starter rahulkkd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 6,672

rahulkkd

ISP
bsnl 500 unlimited
Dear friends i have changed my bsnl broadband plan from 500 combo(night unlmtd) to 500 unlimited. As per the bsnl portal track order says the new plan has been provisioned on 14/07/2011, and i used about 0.7 gb chargeable and total 16.8 gb. How will they calculate my next bill do they charge me for plan change and how they calculate between these two plans, anybody please help me to calculate my next broadband bill. thanks in advance

Dear friends i have changed my bsnl broadband plan from 500 combo(night unlmtd) to 500 unlimited. As per the bsnl portal track order says the new plan has been provisioned on 14/07/2011, and i used about 0.7 gb chargeable and total 16.8 gb. How will they calculate my next bill do they charge me foe plan change and how they calculate between these two, anybody please help me to calculate my next broadband bill. thanks in advance

Check the summary on top.in your self care portal
unlikely you may have to pay any additional amount.
Chargeable units less NU : deduct approx 50% of d/l allowed in 500 combo.

can you say more specific.do i have to pay for both these plans
yes on pro rata basis. say 15 days old plan and 15 days new plan.
calculate the rent.

yes on pro rata basis. say 15 days old plan and 15 days new plan.
calculate the rent.

Ok , is that means 250+250 is their any other charges for plan change......

Ok , is that means 250+250 is their any other charges for plan change......

No charges.

No charges.

But the person at the customer care centre tells me that there is a security deposit of rs. 500. Does it only in kerala or not, im still anxious that hows my next bill because dont know about how they calculate the bill.

NEW customers only.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
No Security Deposit for tariffplans for monthly rent below Rs 500/= ( see tariff plans )
New Page 3
i have changed my bsnl broadband plan from 500 combo(night unlmtd) to 500 unlimited.
Use correct name for tariff plan selected.
Check Nomenclature ( NAME of PLan )here.BBG FN COMBO 500
.:BB COMBO:.
.:BB COMBO:. BBG FN500 discontinued.

ya, my prev. plan was BBG FN Combo 500 and now it is BB Home Rural USOF Combo UL 500 as the track order says..

ya, my prev. plan was BBG FN Combo 500 and now
it is BB Home Rural USOF Combo UL 500 as the track order says..
Now talk to A.O(TR) or his staff and inform Security Deposit not needed.
Wait for bill next month. if still included in Bill, get it corrected before payment.
If still not agreed by A.O (TR)
You have to make an ONLINE complaint here ( link wait ....)
http://mis.bsnl.co.in/pgs/internet/pgwebregn.asp