Please all of you sign this petition

• Thread starter Thread starter shsagnik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 1,710
😱ffended:

Do you really think BSNL will consider a petition from just 1000 people?

Kapil Sibal will probably check the petition and discard well because he is no more the minster of Communications and Technology. LOL.

Come on guys can't you sign in it.
They have already won 2 times and we can make this third time.
Remember pings to singapore and installation of cell tower in Patrame Village.

Nope. Because no one at BSNL will give a damn about a petition on a website hosted in a foreign country signed by random people of which most are not even using BSNL. Moreoever why bother when 99.999% of BSNL subscribers woud probably never bother with protests because everyone keeps paying them instead of meddling with the sarkari staff. For most of us we don't have a choice than to depend on one of the shitty providers. The most you can do is to disconnect and find a new one. In case you can't, then you will continue using BSNL or just don't use any internet at all or probably try from a cafe. Whatever you do, BSNL fat babus will keep getting their salaries plus their bonuses and yearly increments for sitting idle and collecting bills each month.
So I would just say, chill bro. Vote when its required though in present times even that doesn't seem to matter. It is summers. So have some cold drink/juice/lassi/beer - whatever suits your boat. And then browse some random funny videos on Youtube from Desktop or mobile whichever works. Also keep loving IBF.
Phew.
The end.

Also just noticed that the petition is over 11 months old. So I can definitely see the kind of effect it is making with just 150 signatures so far. Hope you get my point.