Please Advise regarding a Good Broadband Provider ! !

• Thread starter Thread starter GABRIEL36
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,737

GABRIEL36

ISP
DIALUP
Dear Friends,

I have been having a lot of problems in fact endless problems for the last 100 days with MTNL Triband Broadband -- i have done everything possible right from calling 1504 innumerable number of times to writing letters, to meeting MTNL Officials.

Nothing has happened -- Things only keep getting worse day by day.

I am desperate to change to a more stable provider.

Can anyone advise me ?? And Please do not ask me to go back to MTNL -- I have had enough of problems to last me a life time.

Here is a link, i had posted earlier regarding my problems which have increased to the nth degree.

https://broadband.forum/mtnl-triband-broadband/16318-massive-download-speed-problems-triband-i-need-good-reliable-alternative/

What Provider should i now choose -- Reliance Broadband or Tata Indicom (Post -Paid) or what ??

When i speak of Reliance Broadband -- I mean Broadband and not the Power Surfer Connection ??

Regards and your Feedback is appreciated.

Dear Friends, Greetings again. I need some feedback, but have not got any so far on a "Reliable and Stable Good Broadband Provider" as stated in my thread yesterday. I sincerely hope someone reads this thread of mine, and gives me some feedback as it is "URGENTLY REQUIRED". Regards and Thanks in Advance,

check if airtel covers your area.tata and reliance would be the last 2 choices after airtel and mtnl.looking at your problem, it seems you have a line problem. tell the mtnl guys to check the line and change it. also, do you have any parallel connection with the router?if you have no other option and really want to change to another provider, go for tata.