Plea for new broadband connection!

• Thread starter Thread starter Pallab das
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 3,608
ISP
Bsnl
Hello sir,
I am PALLAB DAS. I live in Kandi, shibrambati(behind SDO bungalow), pin-742137. I came to know via newspaper leaflet that alliance broadband has come to my HomeTown. SO I immediately called 9832741811 and asked for new connection on 17th may, 2016. He referred me to 9734969682 and later he referred me to his brother 9733308349(mr. Raj).
Mr. RAJ met me on 21st may in kandi and promised me I get new connection on 23rd may. I was told that I have to spend 2600 and I shall get a satellite connetion.
But the promise broken and all I get till now is more promises until a while ago mr. Raj told me some connections got problem(he showed me a list of 18 connections already in kandi) and they r repairing n busy and he will tell me in 2 days whether i can get connection or not!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday he informed me that they r too busy repairing and when they r available they will call me!!!!!

I used bsnl pathetic broadband 1mbps unlimited connection for 1572 per month previously. I was so glad to know alliance came to my town! (i hav frnds in kolkata n berhampore)
I kept faith for so long and now u people are denying it! Please help me if you can. I didnot give up yet.

My cell no is 9775234570. Thanks in advance.

P. S. -

I tried so many times on 18001200300 but never able to contact!