Planning to dump my htc one x against samsung galaxy S3

• Thread starter Thread starter chetan31
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 4,171
C

chetan31

hi friends, Please suggest if i should dump my HTC one x against Samsung Galaxy S3. having lot of issues with one X. appl curruption, frequest restart of Apps, excessiving heating and worst camera performance.

now u know how the hype is created for a phone, i mean it for one x(maybe for s3 later):sour:

lol. i would personally suggest against it. one x is definitely a better phone compared to SIII. just wait for actual reviews by people who buy it and use it for a couple of days. i mean i know i hated htc but my issues were related to sense and not the device itself. and s3 has a crappier software.

lol. never mind. 🙂

No offence, If you guys have so much pain with Android, why not try WP7 or even worse, an iPhone?

Lol. He is having probs with a handset,not Android per se.

it's been 1 month since i got GNex and i am just loving it. Not even once any app crashed and the phone restarted just once during the whole period. Google has done a Fantastic job with ICS

it's been 1 month since i got GNex and i am just loving it. Not even once any app crashed and the phone restarted just once during the whole period. Google has done a Fantastic job with ICS

How can 1 restart even if in a month, be a 'fantastic' job? I would hate my phone to restart without reason all on its own

I guess he is just used to working on Windows 😀 (especially ones like Milenium & Vista)

- - - Updated - - -

No offence, If you guys have so much pain with Android, why not try WP7 or even worse, an iPhone?

Nokia 101 seems to be a good alternative

Of course, you could carry the Tata Indicom Walky around as well (Not sure if they exist anymore).Alternatively, you could do a format & try using it with minimum addons and see how it goes before you decide to dump it.

I'm using iPhone 3GS and iPad 4G (the latest one). Both them need restart (hard reset) once in a while...say once a month. So iPhone is also not a perfect replacement.

Your rich, where do you get all the money from, Bata de bidu, kharcha karne ka voh bhi phone par itna is not my kinda choice.😛