• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3,407
Status
Not open for further replies.

amann

ISP
mtnl
Hi,I am located in mumbai. I am planning to buy Reliance wired connection as they have cheapest Broadband plans... Plz guide me... Is the service good in Mumbai... do the deliver what they promise (like 2 mbps speed in 699rs)...As i have heard they block certain sites.... is that true....?Andhow it is for multiplayer gaming....Plz help me to decide....thanks....

Biggest issue is availability !

availability????....Have already spoken to them... they are ready to give me connection....

Speed is always constant. Pings used to be awesome, dunno now, last I heard, pings on adsl were bad. Check if the connection is adsl or metro ethernet. If its metro ethernet, there have reports of it being down in a significant part of mumbai for the past 20 days or so.After sales service can be suspect with rcom. Ask around in your neighbourhood ! If youre willing to.take a gamble wrt cc and billing, go.ahead !

thanks for the reply.... the connection type as said by the agent is dsl or if i am not wrong metro ethernetthis is weird... if their system is not working then how are they taking new connections....

This is rcom. If its adsl, go ahead ! But ask people you know in your locality about how rcom is for them.But, be certain its DSL and not metro ethernet.

thanks for the reply.... the connection type as said by the agent is dsl or if i am not wrong metro ethernet
this is weird... if their system is not working then how are they taking new connections....
Simply ask the agent..is the connection with modem or without it?...simple.

he said i can use it directly without a router....
Then its a Metro Ethernet. You get more download/upload speed with this one.

Waiting since 1 month, for new connection in delhi, but no call from reliance,CC doesn't have local team no !

Waiting since 1 month, for new connection in delhi, but no call from reliance,
CC doesn't have local team no !
CC doesn't have a clue about anything. One time when i had to pay the bill thru cash i called CC to know the nearby centre. They told places which was like 10-15 kms away from my place in every way. When i had a look at my old hard copy bill its mentioned that i can pay my bill in Reliance mobile store itself in my locality. I went there and paid my bill with no issues. Reliance CC:thumbdown:

Does anybody have any idea, how to contact local sales/installation team in delhi, when CC does not have their no. either ?

Does anybody have any idea, how to contact local sales/installation team in delhi, when CC does not have their no. either ?
Contact your nearby Reliance mobile store or Web world for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.