Planing to take MTNL Broadband 1 mbps ul plan

• Thread starter Thread starter Zohan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,919

Zohan

ISP
Youtele
Hey guys im planing to take MTNL 1 mbs plan for 3999/-wanted to know should i purchase my own router and portforward it or take the router they provide ?How long will mtnl take to give the connct to me..i have a existing mtnl line also what dl speeds will i get on this connection ? will it be more than plan/8 speed i.e. 125 kb ?cause i heard mtnl speeds gives higher than normal also its it worth it to go for 3999 plan or take reliance Wimax which is coming for 2199 for a 1mbs connectionbut heard that reliance care is bad and wimax connection is not stable

But is it worth taking a MTNL connection which cost more than Reliance Wimax 1 mbs ??

With the current problems being suffered by customers from April & all the trial & error nonsense going by their ignorant bumbling staff. I would not recommend anything so expensive from MTNL 😡

latest intel motherboards allow you to team up two or more ethernet cards. so go for 2x512 connections. it will cost u (1299x2) 2600 and give u 1 mbps UL! good saving of Rs 1400 pm or use this Rs 1400 for additional 512 kbps connection and get 1.5 mbps UL!! 😀

well i called them and booked the 512 unlimited planwill get it by june 1st weekjust wanted to know..is there any hidden cost except the 1599+taxes+800 instal l and modem chargei mean i can download how much i want right..no charge on mb like those other plansas one freind of mine took the plan some time ago of 199 and his bill came to 2k lol😛also im planning on taking the Modem from Mtnl as i dont have a adsl modemis it a good idea ?or will it cause issues when it comes to port forwarding for utorrent?

In BSNL, they say from 1st and do not implement on 1st. Many use thinking that their plan is changed from 1st and end up with huge bills. Since MTNL is another version of BSNL, please be cautious.

Well im taking mtnl as a new user
dont have any existing plan right now

right now have youtelecom which sucks with speed and doesnt have good unlimited plans