Plan Trib AA discontinued

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 4,972
dunno if they updated again.. but TriB AA is still very much there.. SL no. 5

its there with a mark "###" so look down the table.

just saw the footnote about its withdrawl wef 31/05/07...so ne1 interested has just about 24 hours left to book... Hurry! the dream plan is gonna end!(pun intended)

it was indeed a dream plan for parents who just wanted email or chat to stay in touch with the son/daughter overseas.

ok now i m confused .... in the second table they again have the TriB AA plan without any ### marks

lol.. 2nd table shows discontinued plan rates for customers already having the plan.

:redface:now they don't even want to offer 2mbps with 12gb dl limit @ 7200/month.... there is got to b a reason for that!

trib AA plan is not a good plan even for old age or for those who use it very little. As Mtnl Telephone is a must, so 250 TriB-combo is much better option, it gives you 100 voice calls free and 200 MB of data.You have peace of mind upto 200 MB.An ordinary telephone plan of Rs.250 without BB gives only 60 calls!

may be in delhi. i am talking abt mtnl mumbai plans. In mumbai.. combo plan is 500Rsand most houses already have mtnl landline in mumbai, so u cant say its additional investment really.

there seems to be another small change on the page ...something about DID Exchange Franchisee being able to sell triBand connections to their customers...
who is a DID Exchange Franchisee??
link

finally mtnl has stopped their foolish AA plan..watta sheer waste of resources and thinking power that went into deciding that plan in the first place?? hahahaha

its obviousif u intend on usin internet so less that u usin pay per use.. then y not opt for 199 plan or even 399 plan????If ppl say their usage is even less than 400 MB wat 199 plan gives... how much can they save money ?? maximum 199 if they dont use internet at all (Which is remote possibility as if u save 199 then he/she is a fool as if u dont use internet then y have it.)or let me put this way.. wat is real use of AA plan ??