Plan Not Changed Even Today.

t.m.sundaram

Hi guys i just called CO and he said it will be changed aftrenoon but its now evening and not changed yet.IS the portal updated immediately or later.IS there a place to book complaints.Is there anybody like me waiting for plan change.

if it is to be changed from 1st June then it is from midnight tonight (31st May)

I got changed too... How is the speed? is it the same or have they reduced it? I am getting very low speeds. I don't know whether this is a temporary congestion or ....??? Man, I am totally screwed up.Update: Speeds are okay... Getting around 30.5 kbps 🙂 But I am experiencing downtimes more often for the past one week... I don't know why :huh: But hey hope I get the same speed continuosly... 🙂

Hi guys i applied for plan change on 23 may and waited that they will change on first june.But they have not changed it yet.what to do anybody help.Should i wait until july..

Your aforementioned fear is exactly what I was having till evening untill my plan was changed.The agony of waiting ONE more month..phew.

QUOTE(t.m.sundaram @ Jun 1 2006, 12:12 AM) [snapback]52822[/snapback]
Hi guys i applied for plan change on 23 may and waited that they will change on first june.But they have not changed it yet.what to do anybody help.Should i wait until july..
[/b]

It definitely must be changed for you now. Go to the portal and see your "service orders".I just aplied yesterday and I got it 31/05/2006 21.15hrs

QUOTE(gb_baran @ Jun 1 2006, 12:33 AM) [snapback]52825[/snapback]
It definitely must be changed for you now. Go to the portal and see your "service orders".I just aplied yesterday and I got it 31/05/2006 21.15hrs
[/b]
i checked it on all portals.

Current Service Plan -HOME500 : Speed -256 Kbps

QUOTE(t.m.sundaram @ Jun 1 2006, 12:43 AM) [snapback]52827[/snapback]
i checked it on all portals.

Current Service Plan -HOME500 : Speed -256 Kbps
[/b]

hello frnds, I have home-500 plan and sent them an application to change plan to home 900-UL. and also kept in touch with them sothat it gets changed from june 1st itself.
today afternoon also they told me that it will automatically be effective after midnight. but their portal still doesnt show any changes. my current service is shown as "Current Service Speed 256 Kbps " . what do i make of it. is there any other site (other then www.dataone.in" where i can check my plan changes"

pls help

Hey man I went to the SDO and gave him the conversion letter. He updated it right away infront of me yesterday. Today(31/05/2006) it got changed from the evening. Wait until tomorrow... if it doesn't get changed then it only means that the BSNL guy whom you contacted didn't update your plan...Actually any change in ur plan is taken into effect only from the 1st of every month. So wait till tomorrow morning...(June 1st)

I applied for change in plan on 29th. Commercial Officer told me that the change would effect from 1 june. I checked the site today (1 june) morning which showed old Home 500 plan. At about 11 a.m. I called Commercial Officer who told me to contact another person who actually changes the plan. Accordingly I called and was informed that my plan was changed just 10 minutes before my call. I had experience that any change or usage reflects on the site after 6-7 hours. So, I checked usage again in the afternoon at 4 p.m. Again old plan was displayed. Even the section Service Order did not show any change in plan. I again called the office and the concerned person told me that it would take about a day to display on the site. I asked him whether the bandwidth consumed today would be charged in accordance with Home 500 plan or UL900+ plan. He replied that it would be charged according to new plan. However, I do not dare continue downloading in such situation. So waiting till tomorrow.UPDATE : It is 2nd June, 10.15 a.m. and plan is not changed till this moment. SAD !

QUOTE(ashu2025 @ Jun 2 2006, 01:17 AM) [snapback]52958[/snapback]
my plan finally changed 1st june evening and it immediatelly showed on the portal too.
[/b]
Guyz .. finalyy plan changed ....
i called in NIB at 9 AM in morning ... and winthin 19 Minutes(chek the pic ) .. they changed my plan ....

512 >> se >>256 Par .. 🙁

and whni clicked on STOP CURRENT SERVICE .. i got this message ..

I m happy .... .. 🙂