Plan Not Changed Even Today.

lucky guysNow whereda hell MTNL Mumbai is sleepin ????

QUOTE(cisco_tech @ Jun 2 2006, 01:27 AM) [snapback]52961[/snapback]
i called in NIB at 9 AM in morning ... and winthin 19 Minutes(chek the pic ) .. they changed my plan ....
[/b]

What is NIB ? Let me know, so that I will check with them. BSNL guys from local exchange firmly said that they have changed the plan on 1st June, at about 11 a.m. But it is not displayed on site till today (3rd June, 7 a.m.) They are very sure about it and they asked me to use it unlimited, but I am afraid of billing.

hello Tm Sundarami have also the same kind of problem that u r havingi was using 250 home plani gave application to convert into home 500 plan from 1st junebut when i check into my portal it shows PLAn 900 ULBUT WHEN I CONFIRMED WITH BSNL GUYS THEY SHOWED MEIN THEIR COMPUTER AND IT WAS SHOWING plAN 500HAVE U GOT ANY SOLUTION FOR UR PROBLEMIT YES THEN PLS LET ME KNOWTHANKS SIRVIJAY

🙁 helpp meeee🙁🙁🙁🙁 i had given a letter to bsnl regarding the plan change frm home 250 to 500 plan........ they told me that it will change by 2day(1-12-07).........2day morning i came and checked my "user info" in the bsnl portal............it is shown like this " User Type Postpaid Users User Status Online Current Service Startup Plan,downloadspeed Upto 2 Mbps Create Time 2007/03/28 17:43:43 "is my plan changed to 500 plan??????? plzzzz help me..... :huh::huh::huh: