• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 2,534
M

muttster`

Regulars
ISP
MTNL Triband + TATA night u/l
hey allookk i need to get rid of this dsl 599..damn..its only the first and now i realise!! if i call them tomorrow will they change it to nu soon? or do i have to wait for the next month now?? aargh silly me :( and oh i hate MTNL for the crap packages they offer..only advantage they got is the uptime and the pings :( Why oh why is MTNLs ping better than TATA when they use it's leased lines?

amish

amish

Star gazer
I got banned!
ISP
MTNL Mumbai BB_600 @12mbps
their website says it will be done only on first but someone in group said he wasable to get it changed any day in month. and takes abt 2-3days for change in plan.why dont u contact 1504 and ask them? and let us know the answer.

M

mtnlpacked

Back to NoS on Mtnl
ISP
Fraud BAnd Hai Tao Sahi Hai
Trust me if u wanna change a pln....Go to your nearest Qcs give a written application.Done.around 15th or 16th your plan gets changed. Half charge in your bill.Or Apply on phone wait for a month give them Full payment that too unsure without proof that u ever gave them application.Do whatever u feel like!Power is Your's

C

cyberwiz

Member since 2005
ISP
Jio Fiber @ 150 Mbps
in delhi they are not changing the plan on phone, a visit to aunties in sanchar haat is necessary

M

mtnlpacked

Back to NoS on Mtnl
ISP
Fraud BAnd Hai Tao Sahi Hai
Lol even visiting to those aunties didn't worked for me!Last time i gave the application on 1st of oct for plan change,At that time her pc had some error ,she said she will do it later.I said allright i will conform her in say 2-3 days. SO on 16th i visited the aunty, My f*ing application was lying in her drawer. After showing her that i gave the application on 1st and still "MAn o man Is this the speed of Mtnl?" She inputed my details and On the spot my plan was changed ;)

S

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
Goto QCSC with written application. Take a photocopy of the application along and take an acknowledgment on the photocopy.Plan should get changed in 3-4 days unless something happens....

amish

amish

Star gazer
I got banned!
ISP
MTNL Mumbai BB_600 @12mbps
i went QCSC to get plan changed to DSL NU. BUT i didnt change it!i wanted to change plan from 1st Dec. But lady said:give written application. pehle work order niklega aur phir jaisepass hoga plan change ho jayega.so i asked her: plan to sirf 1st ko change hota hain na?she said: no aaj diya to kal tak change ho jayega.i was worried that if they change plan on 30th then MTNL wouldcharge me NU plan for full november in next bill. so i decidedi would do that on 1st dec itself. not to take any risk.then also there was some 60Rs difference in my first triband bill.i had already paid the bill but i just wanted to have "the elite experience","THE MTNL EXPERIENCE". so i asked that lady:"triband billing problem kaha solve hota hain"she said: meet Mr. XYZ on 1st floor.So i went to Mr. XYZ. i asked him triband billing problem hain.so he said outright: main triband billing problem nahi dekhta!but then paused for some 10-15 seconds and then took the billfrom my hand. then i explained him what was the problem.god knows if he understood wat i explained him or not.but he says: "yaar bill bhardo na. 50rs ke liye kyon pareshankarte ho? tumko chahiye to main apne pocket se 50rs de detahu!"then i said: bill to bhar diya hain, main to khali check karneaaya tha ke refund milega ki nahi.so thats it. atleast now i know who to meet and what to expectfrom him. experience helps u see! this man's looks and behaviourwas typical MTNL babu and looked very lazy to do work. LOL.i just hope that i never face huge billing problems otherwisei would have hard time solving it. god bless me!