• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,864

genexed

Regulars
ISP
MTNL 512 combo unlm + TATA 1 Mbps UNLM
I've changed my plan from 256 Unlm to 512 combo unlm, although they have changed the plan but not surprisingly my speed hasnt changed. I am still synced at 256. What is the best way to get it fixed?

strange, u r old member so u shud be knowing! best way is to keep bugging 1504, everyday or infact twice or thrice everyday!

Already did that twice!! but these guys dont even know what sync rate is!! they kept telling me ur plan is changed. I thought calling someone like subhendu or anyone who understands technical stuff and has the access might be able to help better.

i would suggets call the GM broadband for your Area.it hapened to me too and i called him , talked to his secretary.Sync ratewas changed in 30 mins.

Called GM, he gave me another number of adm i think...called him who gave me another number, called that guy who gave me another number... neither of these guys knew about the 512 unlm speed plan, or what is "sync" rate. After 1 hr of calling finally speed was changed. I am synced at 512kbps now and getting 460 DL AND 450 UL

yes.. even i called GM and then SDE and then finally they gave me number of someone who noted my complaint and infact after making speed changes, she called me back and confirmed too.

just noticed, im on dynamic ip now, earlier i had static ip they r suppose to give me 1 free static ip and they put me on dynamic from static rofl not something i mind tho.....

Only calling MTNL works and that too at higher levels I thnk 1504 is just something to keep the telephone lines occupied!!