Plan Change Under new CDR billing System

My existing plan was 250 limited(1 GB).....As per the new CDR system ,Plan change will be effective from the date of Request and not from the 1st of next month.....So i applied for New Unlimited 750 Rs plan on 26th July..The BSNL portal shows change of plan .. My worry is will i be charged for the Downloads made during 26th july to 31 july?And whether my plan cycle would be from 26th july th till 26th Aug and so on..?also wht if i want to get back to my earlier Limited 250 Rs plan.. When should i apply back again for plan change.??

The new system is news to me. Let us take that it is not a rumour. If so, you won't charged for those days as you are in UL plan. Go to the portal and check your usage. If it is shown as zero, you are safe. Otherwise you will be charged. Bill cycle is from 1st to 30th of each month.

M i safe...????C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\usage.jpg...

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

the portal says ;
Chargable units :0
Total Download : say X units
Total Upload : say Y units
Duration : ay Z
...am i Safe..??

Can't see the image. Upload in tinypic.com and post the IMG code here.

I think you are safe.

Home 750 is shown as provisioned, effective date is 26 th. You are perfectly safe. Go ahead, use it as you like. It is wise to use a bandwidth meter as BSNL portal may not be regular. Try one from Networx or Shaplus.